Monthly meeting at Baulkham Hills Sports Club covering current events within the NSW Branch of the Australian Electric Vehicle Association, and events relating to electric vehicles in general.
This month’s special guest speaker will be Nigel Baker, Business Development Manager (MEA & APC) Smappee Smart Charging and Energy Management discussing the Smappee Smart Chargers.
Other items on the agenda include:
- Chairperson's report
- Secretary's report
- Treasurers report
- Discuss recent events:
- Powerhouse Spring School Holidays Electric Car Workshop
- eMobility LIVE
- Lake Macquarie Council Living Smart Festival
- NRMA Drive Days - Armidale
- Resilient Blue Mountains Electric Mobility Forum
- Discuss upcoming events
- North Sydney Living Futures Sustainability Festival - Sunday 29 October
- The EV Expo and AEVA National Conference, Perth - 3-5 November
The meeting starts at 7:30pm and as usual a few of us will be there from 6pm to have for bite to eat. There will be a table reserved in the bistro whilst the meeting rooms are down stairs.
For those who cannot make it in person, please register via Zoom here.