ACT Government to launch Zero Emission Fleet Advisory Service
The ACT Government has signalled that it is about to launch a Zero-Emission Vehicle (ZEV) Business Fleet Advisory Service.
This free, independent service will provide targeted information and materials to Canberra businesses and community organisations to support, inspire and steer businesses in transitioning their vehicles to Zero-Emissions Vehicles (ZEVs).
The Service will provide information on:
- Current ACT Government financial incentives on zero-emission vehicles.
- Engagement forums such as webinars, events and test drive days.
- Vehicle total cost of ownership (TCO) calculations.
- EV charging requirements and charger options and
- Administrative and taxation advice designed to assist in the transition to ZEVs.
It is expected that the Service will be launched in late March or April of 2022, when more details will become available.